FOURWAYS RIDING CENTRE can be found at 1 Dassie Road, Timsrand, Midrand, Gauteng (off Summit Road).
Treat yourself and your horse or pony:
- 50 large brick stables
- 20 large wooden stables all in tranquil surrounds
- 3 sand showjumping arenas
- derby obstacles: banks, steps & ditches and water trays.
- inviting colorful jumps and fillers to prepare horses for graded and training shows
- cross country course with over 200 inviting jumps including a super water complex and two dams
- 1 dressage arena and warm-up arenas
- Large safe grassy paddocks
- Lovely safe outrides
- Property has electric fencing
- FEI I & II / SAEF qualified owner professionally runs yard
- Facilities available for all disciplines
- Professional tuition for all ages and stages of riding by Marion Clough, Showjumping Course Builder and Equitation Judge
- 24 hours security guard and supervision ensuring rider and equine safety
For all enquiries, call Marion on 083-275-8278 or contact us!
Post your Fourways Riding photos on the wall of our Facebook Page and each month we’ll choose our favourites to feature here!