Welcome To Fourways Riding Centre!
FOURWAYS RIDING CENTRE can be found at 1 Dassie Road, Timsrand, Midrand, Gauteng (off Summit Road).
Treat yourself and your horse or pony:
- 50 large brick stables
- 20 large wooden stables all in tranquil surrounds
- 3 sand showjumping arenas
- derby obstacles: banks, steps & ditches and water trays.
- inviting colourful jumps and fillers to prepare horses for graded and training shows
- cross country course with over 200 inviting jumps including a super water complex and two dams
- 1 dressage arena and warm-up arenas
- Large safe grassy paddocks
- Lovely safe outrides
- Property has electric fencing
- FEI lvl I & II / SAEF qualified owner professionally runs yard
- Facilities available for all disciplines
- Professional tuition for all ages and stages of riding by Marion Clough, Showjumping Course Builder and Equitation Judge
- 24 hours security guard and supervision ensuring rider and equine safety
For all enquiries, call Marion on 083-275-8278 or contact us!
Post your Fourways Riding photos on the wall of our Facebook Page and each month we’ll choose our favourites to feature here!
Our Clients Say …
My daughter has been riding with Maz for 2 years now and I would just like to express my gratitude and thanks for her excellent teaching, great yard and friendly staff. We have the most wonderful groom at Fourways riding centre who watches over our horse with great love and care.Sandi Brown
Shaina’s riding has improved 100% and she is making great strides into the competitive arenas. She has successfully represented Gauteng at both SA Pony Rider champs and for the SANESA Nationals. Fourways Riding Centre is more than just a yard, it is a family.Sandi Brown
I have been competing at Fourways Riding Center for quite some years and the professional way in which the yard and the facilities has been run has been quite an attraction. the peaceful surroundings and the helpfulness of Marion and her staff is something that a person can always rely on. Fourways Riding Center is a place to be at all times. I reccomend the Yard not only as a show holding venue but also as a livery.Roeleen Bloemhof